Notification Center missing on lock screen

melapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2013
my iPhone xr won’t show notification center swiping down on the lock screen. I need to swipe up to get to home screen to be able to see the Notification Center.
Anyone can help?and yes, in settings I’ve enabled Notification Center in lock screen

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
my iPhone xr won’t show notification center swiping down on the lock screen. I need to swipe up to get to home screen to be able to see the Notification Center.
Anyone can help?and yes, in settings I’ve enabled Notification Center in lock screen
Try swiping up from the middle of the screen while you are on the lock screen to see if you see older notifications that way.

melapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2013
S
Try swiping up from the middle of the screen while you are on the lock screen to see if you see older notifications that way.
Thank you. You are totally right. I’ve found the support document saying just that. Basically Notification Center gestures in lock screen and home screen are completely different!

Last edited:

Chazzle

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2015
S

Thank you. You are totally right. I’ve found the support document saying just that. Basically Notification Center gestures in lock screen and home screen are completely different!
Correct. This started with iOS 11.

Reactions: melapple