Notification Center next destination

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Jman13, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Hello...I installed the GM last week, and I've seen once or twice early on the 'next destination' in the 'today' panel of the NC. I've checked to make sure it's still turned on in Settings, and it is, but I haven't seen it or gotten suggestions for it in many days. Anyone know why, or if there's some other setting hidden that I may have deactivated?

2. Fantasigraphic macrumors 65816

How do you turn this feature on?

EDIT: Thats weird the option to turn on/off wasnt there and i powered my iphone on/off/on and now that option is on... WEIRD

3. Black Magic macrumors 68020

Black Magic

I think it maybe tied to background app refresh. Make sure that's on. Check all your settings under privacy>location as well.

4. Phanatic macrumors newbie

Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services>Frequent Locations

Your destination that shows up in Notification Center derives from this list. In the mornings, my phone tells me it will take me 25 minutes to drive to work under current traffic conditions, in the afternoon it tells me it takes 35 minutes to drive home. You need to populate your frequent locations first for the phone to understand your schedule and what to suggest as your destination.

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

Yep.

It functions as a nice battery drainer as well.

6. Phanatic macrumors newbie

Honestly don't have battery issues. Then again I don't constantly text like a school girl.