Notification Center

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by photogpab, Oct 15, 2011.

1. photogpab macrumors 6502

photogpab

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

The weirdest thing keeps happening with my notification center. It works when it wants to, but 90% of the time it just doesn't work. I swipe down from the top and it doesn't appear anymore. I restart my phone and it will work for a few minutes and then it won't work anymore. Frustrated. Anyone else having this issue?

Another issue is in iMessage. I get the 'delivered' message and I can see when someone is typing, but I don't get the 'read' message.

2. Nyalotha macrumors member

The 2nd issue, they have to have 'send read tag' checked on. It's off by default.

3. photogpab thread starter macrumors 6502

photogpab

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Got it. I had mine off by default as well.

Now if only I could get NC working.

4. slsanity macrumors newbie

I know if you're in a full screen app it takes two swipes. If that isn't it then it sounds like a software issue, which means backup / restore.