Notifications not being cleared

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by esf215, Sep 29, 2015.

1. esf215 macrumors member

is anyone have a problem with some notifications not be cleared? I hit clear and some doesn't go away. The only way That seems to clear them is to restart my phone.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Had that with betas sometimes, but haven't really seen it with the final version of iOS 9.

3. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

I have the same issue with mail notifications. If I read and then delete an email BEFORE looking at Notification Center, I cannot get the mail to clear from Notification Center. I have to restart the phone to get it to clear.

4. lovewd macrumors 6502

lovewd

Encountered this with Telegram on my iPhone 6s running iOS 9.0.1. Tried to dismiss the notification via the clear button, but it stayed in NC. Tried with a swipe on the notification itself, and tried using the x there, but same result. Fixed itself with a hard restart

5. esf215 thread starter macrumors member

I also notice that is i go into settings and turn notifications off and on it will go away that way too instead of a hard result.

6. Max(IT) Suspended

Max(IT)

7. jozeppy26 macrumors 6502

jozeppy26

same issue here on my iPhone 6 Plus running the latest iOS 9.2 public beta. ugh, annoying

8. esf215 thread starter macrumors member

I have tried that but the it doesn't let me clear it. It seems the only fix is to restart the phone