Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrcultureshock

macrumors member
Original poster
May 21, 2009
North Georgia Mountains, USA
Hi guys,

My XS Max (running latest iOS version) is having notification problems for the apps I need notifications for (Outlook, Mail, Messenger). The settings are correct but the notifications work intermittently: it might work perfectly, then it would stop working. Then it starts working partially... The problem is just really random. This issue is driving crazy because I need notifications for work.

Has anyone experienced similar issues? What did you do to fix it?

Nama52018

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2018
WI
Hi guys,

My XS Max (running latest iOS version) is having notification problems for the apps I need notifications for (Outlook, Mail, Messenger). The settings are correct but the notifications work intermittently: it might work perfectly, then it would stop working. Then it starts working partially... The problem is just really random. This issue is driving crazy because I need notifications for work.

Has anyone experienced similar issues? What did you do to fix it?

Did use hard resets while enabling wifi calling just in case. Carrier was shown as no service where prior to upgrade was reliable service. Also double checked on a device not upgraded. Apple mail app had big delay in downloading.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.