Notifications of reminder app pop-up only one time

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by AlexZap, May 19, 2017.

1. AlexZap macrumors newbie

Hi,

I create a reminder on my iPhone using Apple's build-in reminder app. At the right time the reminder pops up on my Apple watch. Everything is fine.

Then I edit this reminder and I shift it for instance one hour into the future.

The problem now is that one our later the reminder does NOT pop up on my Apple watch again. It seems that a reminder only appears on the watch the very first time. I do not like this behavior, is there a way to change this?

I have an iPhone SE 32 GB (iOS 10.3.1) and an Apple Watch Gen1 (watchOS 3.2), but I had the same problem with other iPhones and older OS versions.

Thanks and regards,
    Alex

2. harriska2 macrumors regular

harriska2

I had so many problems with reminders not working that I just ended up creating a different calendar called reminders and put my re-occuring items in there. Then I hid the calendar but enabled all the sounds/vibrations and made it so that it isn't shared with spouse/family. Works much better plus now I use the calendar complication so I see reminders/calendars at the same time on my watch.