Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Norbs12

Suspended
Apr 24, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Seems like these new ideas are getting worse and worse. They are getting to the point where you have to dumb yourself down to actually accept them. This 1% science as they probably did minimal research and 99% gimmick.

Reactions: Benjamin Frost

DennisFL

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2015
I would stay away from this product. Stephen Lamarre, CEO is also CEO of streetsmart brand which has taken $50,000 from another project and never delivered the product. They no longer answer emails or comments to the failed wallet project.

You would have to be crazy to give this guy anymore money.

DennisFL

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2015
I checked out their Indigogo campaign, their web site, and their blog. I'm not convinced this team really understands nutrition or how environmental health is involved. Clealry they've put tremendous effort into the project, but in my opinion that effort is misguided. If I'm wrong about that, I'll cheer for them.

I would stay away from this product. Stephen Lamarre, CEO is also CEO of streetsmart brand which has taken $50,000 from another project and never delivered the product. They no longer answer emails or comments to the failed wallet project.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.