Nov 17-24 delivery - now Shipped!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AndyDiamond, Nov 2, 2017.

1. AndyDiamond macrumors 6502

AndyDiamond

Just got an email from Apple saying my X has shipped with an estimated delivery date of November 8th!

The original delivery window was Nov. 17-24th which was then bumped earlier to Nov. 16th - 24th.

Ordered silver/256/T-Mobile through IUP.

NB: I wasn’t able to place my order until 3:14am EST on 10/27 (the app was not active for me until that time - hence the 11/17-24 ship date)

2. mazdamiata210 macrumors 6502a

Seems like IUP customers are getting a bump up over others.

3. Revels macrumors member

I think T-Mobile customers got screwed over with dates and now they're getting what they should have from the start.

4. Elyphant macrumors regular

Elyphant

I'm in the same boat..IUP member and I got screwed over by the App not opening until 3:11 AM EST. Yesterday, the moved my delivery date up to 16-24 and I woke up this morning to a shipped status with a nov. 8th delivery. Hopefully its before that!

5. Fuchal macrumors 68020

Same here & same configuration

6. AndyDiamond thread starter macrumors 6502

AndyDiamond

Edit: I see many others are in the same situation which is good news so I apologize if starting a separate thread was superfluous lol

I don’t feel I was ‘screwed over’ in the ordering process but it was frustrating not having the app go live until 14 minutes after the orders started. Maybe this was an issue with T-Mobile orders through the IUP. Either way, Apple have really come through for me this year with customer service - top notch.

7. SJTrance macrumors member

I just looked at my order and they bumped my shipment up from Dec 11-18 to Nov 17-24! I bought it on the IUP but this phone will be my first one on that program. Very excited!!!

PS: I woke up at 3 AM to place the order and made some error in the process so that it didn't go through. I had to wake up at 6 again and place the order again. I was really beating myself up over this and am very excited that I get it quicker.

8. AndyDiamond thread starter macrumors 6502

AndyDiamond

Yes and its possible it may move forward again - good luck!
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    Update: checked my UPS tracking and now delivery is scheduled for 11/6 by end of day :)