Nov 7 stores

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by chukwithak, Nov 3, 2018.

1. chukwithak macrumors regular

Due to the fact I need the pencil 2 for school and note taker, they are already back order. With the stuff that is being launched on the seventh, should we expect any type of a line at the stores?

2. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

iPad's generally don't have the same crowds that iPhone have, plus this is launching on a wednesday. It's a lot easier to take a day off or a half-day on Friday leading into the weekend. You should have no issues on wednesday waiting in line.

4. Jimpilot macrumors 6502a

Jimpilot

Wonder if they’ll appear as available in the stores on the 7th. Going to check first thing, just In case

5. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I'm planning on getting there around 8:30am and grabbing a coffee and hanging out until 10am opening so I can hopefully snag a Pencil 2. Don't wanna wait until 24th-27th :)

6. galarneau macrumors newbie

I just bought an Apple Pencil v2 and keyboard folio through the Apple Store with pickup today at my local store (Rochester NY)

7. Jimpilot macrumors 6502a

Jimpilot

Got a pencil ordered for pickup in Southlake, Texas store. Looks like the stores all have inventory

8. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

Me too! No need to stand in line and wait this year - checked availability around 6:30am and have one waiting for me to pick up after work tonight :)

9. jrs22 macrumors 6502

Ordered my iPad and pencil for pickup at a NY, NY store. Just decided yesterday to go for the 12.9 so very excited to get such quick satisfaction.

10. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Ordered one for pick up around 9:15am. Tried pick up all morning and it wasn’t available online until after 9am. Waited in the car at the mall since 7am. Hahaha people didn’t line up until 9:45am.

Got confirmation it was ready at 10:03am, right when the store opened at 10am. I think I was the first person to get one in the store.

Loving this iPad Pro!