Nova Launcher help!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by streetfoldsfive, Mar 3, 2013.

1. streetfoldsfive macrumors 6502

streetfoldsfive

I recently bought a note II and want to make it more like stock without rooting just yet. Primarily i want to know how to get the lock screen like the nexus devices. Where you can swipe up for google now. I have seen it on other S3's. If you have any other tips feel free to add :D

2. dastinger macrumors 6502a

dastinger

You may try Widget Locker. Personally, I'd just root it and flash CM or Slim Bean :p

3. blackhand1001 macrumors 68030

blackhand1001

Thats not part of nova launcher. Theres some lockscreen replacement apps on the play store which may be what they are using.

----------

If it wasn't a note ii I would suggest the same but touchwiz on the note ii is actually worth keeping.

4. streetfoldsfive thread starter macrumors 6502

streetfoldsfive

That is exactly how i feel. As much as i love stock, I really like what they have done with touchwiz. Sometime down the line i will root! I just wish google wallet was around.

----------

can't seem to find any widget on play store :(

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

6. walie macrumors 6502a

why don't you just assign one of your lock screen shortcuts to google search?

7. Explicitic macrumors 6502

WidgetLocker is just about the best out there, and most customizable.
    It also seems to actually work and show up 99% of the time, unlike many other lock screens I've installed.

Of course, I'm always a fan of CM10/stock Android ROMS so I just had to throw this in. Go flash a stock Android ROM.

8. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

WidgetLocker, without a doubt. You can add any widget you like to the lockscreen, so the possibilities are endless for customization. I'm using WL in conjunction with One More Clock (it has tons of clock options), so my LS looks like a Nexus device. I'm running AOKP right now, but you can do this even when not rooted.

[​IMG]

9. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

Mind sharing the wallpaper? :)

10. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

11. sentinelsx macrumors 68010