Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

e.m.

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
San Francisco
Hi all,

I was disappointed to find Halo 3 ODST coop and Firefight is only with people in your friends list or recent players list, and no matchmaking.

I thought it'd be fun to get a list of MacRumors' members that would like to play ODST together.

My gamertag is Cutstain. Send me a request, and hopefully we can get bunch of members together to play.

Disclaimer: I am not the best Halo player. I can finish the game on Normal, but need help on Heroic or Legendary. So if you're an advanced player, don't bother because it may not be as fun for you. Thanks!

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I'll be willing to go for some of that. I'm utter newb when it comes to halo 3 multiplayer as I never bothered taking the games online with any of the other halo's or halo 3, however as we now have all that multiplayer nonsense with odst it would be nice to give it a try at least.

SCRAPLAND is my gamertag.

e.m.

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
San Francisco
Thanks guys. Sent both of you a friend request.

If you see me online, don't hesitate to send an invite, and I'll do the same.

PCtoMAC?

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2009
gin'n juice is my tag, I'm not sure if it has the ' or not but if you can find me add me

PreacherKane

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
London, England
Hi Guys, just jump starting an old post.

I'm Cleric Kane and come find my noob rear end on Firefight.

I downloaded the Beta for HAlo Reach but I don't normally play online, so I kept getting my behind handed to me on a plate. Playing some like-minded and skilled individuals, might be the way forward.

Give me shout if you're about.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.