Now add the stock ios iphone apps to the ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Mac.World, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Want that calculator, clock, weather, stock, compass and voice memo app that comes with the iphone on your ipad?

Download Belfry from Bigboss on Cydia. Personally, I can't stand them, but I know some people were looking for them to put on their ipads. Enjoy.:D

2. number84 macrumors 6502

Anyone install this yet? Can you choose which apps you want or do you have to get all of them?

3. Mac.World thread starter macrumors 68000

Mac.World

I just installed it. You get all the apps. It also ended up scrambling all my other apps all over the place. Deleted the tweak and reset up all my pages. PIA

4. Ewan Hoozarmy macrumors regular

Ewan Hoozarmy

5. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

Don't really care about the stock apps, but would like to see the weather widget make it's way over.

6. MotherFinMike macrumors 6502

MotherFinMike

7. LIVEFRMNYC, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012

LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Nope, I don't see an option to include Weather in the notifications settings. No Weather icon shows up in list. :(.

I even tried to reset once more, still nothing. The app itself works flawless tho, which I like cause it's hard to find a good free weather app without ads.

It created a separate page with just these apps on it. The page happened to be in the middle instead of making it the last page. I only had 2 pages, now 3 with these apps on the 2 page. I think I got lucky cause my first page is nothing but folders. I think this tweak tries to put the apps in it's original place.

8. Thedeathbear macrumors 6502a

No issues. I only got it for the clock. Is it right to assume the alarm works when the app is not in the multitasking bar like the iPhone?

9. charlesbronsen macrumors 6502a

charlesbronsen

I wonder if the weather app will work with lockinfo or intelliscreenX. might have to give this a shot tonight. Thx for the heads up OP

10. AceCoolie macrumors regular

When I installed the clock app on my 4.3.3 jailbreak, it worked fine, just like any other iPhone app on the iPad. It opened 1x and you could scale it 2x. With the apps in the Belfrey, the clock (and other apps) were full screen but the graphical elements were sized/placed wrong with overlapping buttons etc. All I want is the clock app so I removed Belfrey and will keep looking.

Back when I was running 4.3.3, I had both my phone and iPad jailbroken so I could copy the MobileTimer app from my phone and put it on my iPad. Now, because of work reasons, I can't jailbreak my phone so I can't get my 5.0.1 version of the MobileTimer. Can someone upload that somewhere?

11. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

All apps seemed to work two of them I believe are iPhone resolution. It think ill just deleted all except for clock.....

12. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I rather install a tweak that hides those crappy apps on my iPhone. :p

13. Thedeathbear macrumors 6502a

Just use sbsettings for that

14. number84 macrumors 6502

so, you after install, you can manually delete the ones you don't want?

15. vega07 macrumors 65816

Weather doesn't work with notification center. :-(

16. LeeM macrumors 6502a

anyone know how to delete these? i installed it, some dont even open and they dont have an x on to delete. ive got cydelete installed.

17. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I use Springtomize 2... Either one works like a charm

18. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

Sweet! Now I can use the clock app on my iPad as my alarm clock.