Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
Something up with the forum? I now need to sign in every time I visit even if last was recent. Driving me nuts. Anyone else?

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Something up with the forum? I now need to sign in every time I visit even if last was recent. Driving me nuts. Anyone else?

This has happened to me in the past.

However, I suggest that you request that this thread be moved to the Site & Forum Feedback Section, as you are more likely to obtain the help - or advice - you need in that section. [Mod note: Moved]

Last edited by a moderator:

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
Thanks, and for christs sake I had to resign in from 2 minutes ago to post this. Even had my page still up in safari.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Thanks, and for christs sake I had to resign in from 2 minutes ago to post this. Even had my page still up in safari.

Ask to move the thread to Site & Forum Feedback Section - where those who may be able to address your query will spot it. Use the report button (the one with the exclamation mark) to request this of the mods.

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
Made the request as suggested after your first post, maybe happen soon. Still have the issue, but curiously only on my iPhone 7. My android devices are ok.

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
You mean "stay logged in"? I don't see anything else. And that's always checked off anyway. Sometimes it is the simplest thing but this ain't it. Thanks tho

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
Check it as "on" and your trouble will be over.
Ha, ha. Sorry, I meant checked off as in the box is checked. Not in the off mode but checked off my list of "log in to do's" so I stay logged in. Doesn't help tho and it only started like yesterday and only affects my iPhone 7. Androids work my iPad works and my mac book works fine and stay logged in always as they should because I have the "stay logged in" box checked. Sigh, just strange as it has always worked previously on the 7 since I got it many months ago.

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
Ha, ha. Sorry, I meant checked off as in the box is checked. Not in the off mode but checked off my list of "log in to do's" so I stay logged in. Doesn't help tho and it only started like yesterday and only affects my iPhone 7. Androids work my iPad works and my mac book works fine and stay logged in always as they should because I have the "stay logged in" box checked. Sigh, just strange as it has always worked previously on the 7 since I got it many months ago.
Ok,then it must be something else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.