Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowyman

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
I've also just ordered tmobile in store and whenever it's ready to pick up I'll cancel my online order whichs been in processing since Monday midnight. When did yours become available for pickup after ordering online? I am not sure if they let you know even if the store is closed now. It's like 5 am on the west coast.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I've also just ordered tmobile in store and whenever it's ready to pick up I'll cancel my online order whichs been in processing since Monday midnight. When did yours become available for pickup after ordering online? I am not sure if they let you know even if the store is closed now. It's like 5 am on the west coast.

I checked to see that it was available first. Then did in store pick up.

shadowyman

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
I checked to see that it was available first. Then did in store pick up.

Well you can't place the order unless it's available for pick up. Mine was also showing available. My question was when you received the notification that you can pick up now. Because you are supposed to get a confirmation first to go and pick up.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
On some level I feel like the same places id bring the rMini id also bring the Air.

----------

Well you can't place the order unless it's available for pick up. Mine was also showing available. My question was when you received the notification that you can pick up now. Because you are supposed to get a confirmation first to go and pick up.

Its in my email.

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
I was able to secure a unit last night prior to the outage in the store checkout systems and cancelled my online order.

I've only had about an hour with the new unit (Silver/16/LTE)...holy crap.

djkarizmatik

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2011
woke up this morning sitting on the throne and got an email from seaturtle.org that my ipad retine silver att 32gb was in stock at tysons corner, va. i immediately ordered in store pickup via apple store app and called to cancel my online order from apple.com. now its ready for pickup but i work 20 minutes away. how do i get out of work early?!? lol

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
woke up this morning sitting on the throne and got an email from seaturtle.org that my ipad retine silver att 32gb was in stock at tysons corner, va. i immediately ordered in store pickup via apple store app and called to cancel my online order from apple.com. now its ready for pickup but i work 20 minutes away. how do i get out of work early?!? lol

You sound like you might be feeling a little sick today. :D

French

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2011

Haha!! I snagged what must have been their only 128 gig verizon model in silver...it's waiting for me to pick it up. I am taking the afternoon off. See you at Tysons Corner! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.