Now i'm getting a little sick of white

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VicX, Jun 17, 2010.

1. VicX macrumors member

VicX

i used to just luv the white one and can wait forever as long as they announce it's available some day.. now the black one is really growing on me.
    especially when the phone is turned off, it looks just not right.. totally black in a white frame..eww.. not to mention the black border around the screen when it's turned on.
    I can even imagine how i'll be regretful in buying the white one..
    but the black one looks really sleek and classic , and not as fat and showy as the white one.
    just my opinion..:eek:

hope i can walk in att store and get a black one on launch day (ordering online will take another month to get one), hope they will have enough stocking

2. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

My first choice was white too. I love both colors but since being unavailable i've grown to like the black more. Now rumors the white may be available launch day! I have a reserve for a black one. I plan on getting to the store VERY early. I'm hoping IF the white is available, i can see it in person to make the final decision and hopefully they will let me choose.

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Maybe if you "wait in" at an Apple Store. ATT isn't going to have jack unless you preordered. Camping at Walmart is also an option since they did not preorder but guessing they will only get a case or two. I would verify w/ a manager that they rec'd stock though, and how many. No point in waiting at position 10 if they only got in 8.