Now I'm very stressed!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Booju16, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Booju16 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

AT&T won't allow me to upgrade to the iPhone 4S until Feb 29, 2012...because of this I am now making the decision to swing over to Sprint with slower speeds, no talk + surf capabilities, and the potential for no ulimited data if rumors are true. My only advantage is a cheaper plan, and saving money....life.

2. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

If this is your biggest dilemma, then I wouldn't stress out to much.....

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

What feature specifically do you want in the iPhone 4s that will cause you to go to a slower network? I'd personally wait a few months, if you're happy with the performance of att.

4. rwilliams macrumors 68040

rwilliams

Man, consider yourself a lucky dude if this is one of your bigger problems in life. :)

5. EvilShenaniganZ macrumors 6502

EvilShenaniganZ

Just FYI I talk and surf all the time. Unless this is something with IOS. I have Android.

6. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

7. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Something tells me we could post all the advice in the world, and the OP would still go with whatever they're thinking.

8. JerZyT28 macrumors regular

if thats what your decision is OP, then so be it....do what you need to do. The rest of us will worry about more important things in life. Be happy that you're able to have better networks than over here in Germany.