iPod Now that I have an ipod, are there any applications you would recommend?

Inkmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
435
1
Calgary
Sweet Podding Peter Tork! I can't seem to stop buying accessories for mine. I'm like an iPod junkie.
iSkins, aluminum case, car charger, iTrip, Socks, JBL Creature speakers...
Help me!!!
 

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
2,580
0
On a jet plane
Inkmonkey said:
Sweet Podding Peter Tork! I can't seem to stop buying accessories for mine. I'm like an iPod junkie.
iSkins, aluminum case, car charger, iTrip, Socks, JBL Creature speakers...
Help me!!!
Give me your iPod and I promise you'll be cured...better hand over your accessories as well! ;) :p
 

Inkmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
435
1
Calgary
munkle said:
Give me your iPod and I promise you'll be cured...better hand over your accessories as well! ;) :p
Great Generous Gorillas! You, my friend, have an incredibly large heart. Thank you. I'm going to take you up on that offer. ;)
 

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
2,580
0
On a jet plane
Inkmonkey said:
Great Generous Gorillas! You, my friend, have an incredibly large heart. Thank you. I'm going to take you up on that offer. ;)
I'm more than happy to help with any computer related illness as well...the things we monkeys are willing to do for each other! ;) :p
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.