Now the watch, better be ready for the 6s series

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Appl3FTW, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

After this apple watch craziness passes by, apple better deliver an amazing 6s series... I'm ready. I want a new phone!

2. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

What are you using now? I think if you're on a 5s or a 6 you're needlessly getting your hopes up. I expect all future iPhone updates to be largely incremental.

I have a 6 and I know for sure that I'll be using it for at least another year, if not two.

3. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

i wonder if the iPhone 6 Plus + iOS 9 will be any good

4. Allin44 macrumors 6502

I will be upgrading to the Plus model from a 4s later this year. I can't wait to see what's in store. The 6 Plus alone would be a monumental leap, anything extra in the 6s is just icing on the cake.

5. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

Ehh and why? What are you talking about?

First, we pretty much know what the iPhone 6s will be - same external design, better, faster & more energy efficient A-chip, better camera (either more mega pixels (I doubt it) or better sensor) and the main selling point against iPhone 6 will be a force touch enabled display.

Second, I think Apple has so much new products/releases that we'll have an all year Apple hype. Apple Watch release starts next Friday with in-store try-ons and will be everywhere until WWDC. At WWDC Apple presents iOS 9, OS X 10.11 and their music streaming service (iOS 8.4). And probably the new Apple TV - so everything is busy until September where the new iPhones will be released.

6. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

i have the 6 plus.

7. hamiltonDSi macrumors 65816

hamiltonDSi

So you have the latest and greatest iPhone and you want a new one after 7 months ? :eek:

8. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

Don't worry , seven months after the 6s you will want the 7. You have a great phone, just enjoy it !

9. cynics macrumors G3

This.

Apples incremental updates are never anything earth shattering vs the previous generation. This applies to their entire product line.

10. Ron20 macrumors member

Only cool thing I saw back when I had my old iphones is sri, better graphics, speed and camera.

But I imagine the 6+ will be pretty great. Vs my current phone and past iphones. or should I wait until the 6s+ come out.

^^I kinda miss being on the apple side. Very tempted to get the 6+.

11. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Yes, I love buying new gadgets from the apple factory of awesomeness haha