Now they [Apple] should really do this...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by silbeej, Dec 16, 2007.

1. silbeej macrumors 6502a

So i was just importing a CD on iTunes, which i have never done before, and when it was finished, it made the same sounding alert that the iPhone does when you get a new text message, and it made me think of something that Apple should do and would be completely possible. They should bring out a download, either in iTunes, or as a standalone program, which when you iPhone is docked, will allow you to control it through your computer. So you can attach your bluetooth headset or any microphone (MB built in one also) and talk like skype. Make it so you have control of your address book and everything that you can do on the iPhone, just on your mac. This would make many business users happy, for everything would be integrated, and all on your desktop, so as to not need to pick up the phone out of the dock every time someone calls. I personally think this is brilliant, but it's really up to the critics, you lot, to decide.

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Basically BluePhoneElite for the iPhone.

To be honest I am surprised there isn't this type of integration and fully expect it to happen in the future.

3. ben5959 macrumors regular

this is totally doable and totally awesome. I would deffinatelyuse this feature every day.