Now this would be awesome....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kclives, Oct 22, 2007.

1. kclives macrumors member

I saw the new Sony Walkman W910 mobile phone, and you shake it to change music tracks - now surely with the accelerometer in the touch this could be implemented like the accelerometer based photo rotating.

2. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

3. joshysquashy macrumors 6502a

i think its the most stupid feature, and makes no sense, the flick is much better, its just sony trying to play "catchup" without breaking any laws (directly copying apple).

in order to use it you need to press a button and flick it (to prevent accidental flicks), so it is actually easier to press a "next" button (or slide to the next like on an iphone!)

im not saying this cause its apple vs sony, i just don't think apple would ever make a feature like this, its useless and silly!

4. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

So as soon as you start walking your music goes mental and you end up going through your entire library in about 30 seconds?

Ggggreat! :rolleyes:

5. solyd macrumors regular

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder how accurate this thing would be.

6. gadgetmini macrumors newbie

Had a chance to play with the phone a few days ago, you need to hold a button down for the flick to work.

7. kclives thread starter macrumors member

Hmm yh now it doesnt seem like such a great idea with you having to se the button ,but it would still be a nice addition none the less.