Okay, I have planed for a Macbuy this friday and have waited 3 months to buy a MacBook Pro, changing from PC to MAC. Now that the 17" is not coming I am in a bit of dilema, shall I wait to buy until and even if 17" is coming, shall I buy the current 17" or simply go with a 15"? I have thought of an external display, just to mention. Now if you guys are going to guide me, a poor newcommer to Mac and Apple, I will give you the more deep specifics to what I am planing to use the Macbook for. I am a former gamer and will be gaming some, basicly atm. I will be playing Spore and Fable, I am begining to take up my old drawing skills, so I will be using possibly Adobe or another good graphic program to redo my sketches after scanning. Other then that I am planing to use mostly IWork for different small time business work. Any surgestions on what I should do?