NRC, what am I missing?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bbates123, Nov 15, 2016.

1. bbates123 macrumors 6502

Loaded the app on my iPhone and logged in, set stats, set health data syncing, etc. Now every time I go in it says "Beginning workout". On my Nike+ AW I go into the NRC app and it says to open the app on my iPhone (it's already open) and nothing happens. Am I missing a step here?

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Maybe try deleting both apps and reinstalling? I have no idea what else to do. Mine worked like a champ right away.

3. bbates123 thread starter macrumors 6502

What happens when you launch into the app on your watch? And are you supposed to really open the app on your phone first?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 15, 2016 ---
    Deleted the app from my phone, deleted the app from my watch. Reinstalled on my phone, rebooted my watch. Reinstalled on my watch. Nada. I go into the app on my watch and it just says Come Run with Us...open the Nike Plus Run Club App on your iPhone (which is already open). What's supposed to happen?

4. bbates123 thread starter macrumors 6502

OK, it just started working. Not sure what I did (I don't think anything) but it's working now all of a sudden. Apple is strange that way. Just like touch ID on my new 2016 rMBP. Wouldn't work for the longest time then bam, it starts working. Same thing with unlocking the MPB with the watch. Seems very fickle. I think this is something Apple really needs to smooth out to make a more consistent process.