NTT Docomo leaks Galaxy Nexus (Nexus Prime)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dommo92, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dommo92 macrumors member

What do you guys think? Stick with your iP4S or jump ship and try out the Galaxy Nexus. I've had my hand at the iP4S, I'll visit the Docomo store here in Kobe, Japan this weekend to try out the Nexus Prime.

IN ALL HONESTY, THIS THING IS LOOKING GOOD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NachoGrande macrumors 6502a

I had hopes for this phone, but I am not a fan after seeing those pics.. the shape just looks odd and it looks way too bulky.. but it's not the best pic... have to wait and see :)

3. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

Well the reason I didn't get an iPhone 4S at launch was because of this so I really want to play around with this and then decide which to get. Can't wait! :)

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

There a post like this every 4 days.

Hey gang, check out the new Optimus Primate! It comes loaded with Pecan Pie! Rumors are it will run Fluffernutter when that comes out. Are you gonna switch? IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD!

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

If I were a hardcore android fan, I wouldn't do any other phone than a nexus, but for everyone else, seems like another flavor of the month.

6. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Oops... Someone's sensitive to competition.

If we were all Apple drones it would be a very boring world.

But then again some people love boring :)

7. PhoneI macrumors 65816

Awesome, another Nexus post. Just what we need here.

4.65 screen??? Might as well carry my iPad.

8. BlueGoldAce macrumors 68000

He has a point there is a new android phone every week. I own an iPhone 4s and a galaxy s2. I have been dedicated to android tell two weeks ago when I bought and iPad 2. Now I also own a 4s. No matter what the competition has on iOS...the iPad and iPhone just can't seem to be beat...and I can understand that now. It's an extraordinary combination of craftsmanship and software tailored for the hard ware.

I don't see how anyone can think the iPhone 4s design is outdated.

9. j4zb4 macrumors 6502a

j4zb4

I am waiting for this phone too... Just to see what innovation it brings... But then why post so many topics on a mac forum? Android forums would be the right place won't it...?

10. b24pgg macrumors 65816

I'm sort of surprised no one is excited about the Droid RAZR. That's looking pretty epic.

11. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Wow guys another post about an android phone ? If I would like to know about android I will go to xda developers to Check it out , just saying , I got an evo 3 d and nexus s but I don't think this belongs here

12. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I'm all for competition.

But A.) I come here to discuss the iPhone, not the android phone of the day. If I wanted to read posts about the latest android phone, I'd go to an android forum.

And B.) it gets a little old seeing post after post about the next "iPhone killer", only to watch them become all but completely forgotten within weeks.

Also, one of the reasons Apple is so successful these days is not because they rush out to try to best other companies in every possible spec. They hold their products to their own high standards first and foremost. Competition is not what's driving Apple to make better products. Apple is what drives Apple to make better products.

----------

That thing looks like a Sharper Image doorstop.