Nuevasync and Multiple google calendars

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by applecran, Jul 30, 2008.

1. applecran macrumors newbie

So I found Nuevasync today. Probably one of the best apps i've seen for the iphone yet. I love it.

Having said that, i'm having some issues getting my calendars to sync.

I have a google apps domain for my personal domain, my wife and I use it. We have our calendars shared to each other (but not shared to all users on the domain).

I have a second calendar that I use for my work appointments. This calendar and my main calendar are the only ones I can write to (I am not admin on my google apps domain).

Currently Nuevasync syncs My main calendar but not my work one.

For a while it was only syncing my wifes... but I think I got that solved with re-syncing and re-sharing.

I need it to sync both of my calendars. Am I missing something.

I know this is not a Nuevasync forum, but they don't have one (although I think they are lurking here) and I though maybe someone here might have some ideas.

Cheers

2. travisccook macrumors newbie

From my experiance with it thusfar, Nuevasync only syncs 'your' calendars. AKA In Google Calendars, It will only sync those listed on the left-hand sidebar under "My Calendars".

I'm fairly certain that I read /somewhere/ that they were working on the ability to sync others as well. I look forward to when they do, as I too dearly need this functionality.

3. applecran thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Travis
    Funny you mention that. I am having the opposit issue.

my work calendar is one that I created under "My Calendars" and it won't sync. At one point, only my wifes calendar, under "Other Calendars" would sync. But I think i figured that one out.

It's a great service that is still in Beta, looking forward to riding it along to 1.0

4. nathanbunn macrumors newbie

I think I have a slightly different issue, and I don't know how to get around it. I have multiple calendars, which NuevaSync is downloading all the events for perfectly. However, when I add a new event, it adds it to my main calendar. It's not a huge problem, since I can go into Thunderbird or Google Calendar and manually change them, but it's a bit of a pain, if I am honest. Is there a way around it?