Nuevasync problem today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by plasmo, Sep 1, 2008.

1. plasmo macrumors member

Is anyone else having problems syncing your Nuevasync google calendar today? (Sept 1) I cannot get mine to sync any events...even after turning Calendar sync off/on. According to their website, everything is up and running, but was wondering if others were having issues as well.... THX

2. Tiddles macrumors newbie

It worked for me yesterday, but I only added one event. But today after adding multiple events so far, it hasn't synced a single one. Not sure what's going on there.

3. Damon Hill macrumors regular

Down for me as well.

4. Tiddles macrumors newbie

I actually can't even login to the nuevasync site either, so I guess they may be having issues. Hopefully it'll sync over the next 24h or so.

5. Damon Hill macrumors regular

So is anyone else still having a problem with Nuevasync? I still can not sync my calendars. Sent an email to them but haven't heard back. This really sucks being without my calendar for 2 days.

6. gray67 macrumors member

gray67

You know, I sent an email to them a few days ago and didn't hear back - I'd forgotten about it actually. They're usually really good about getting back so either they're hammered from new users or there is some bigger problem that is occupying their resources. It's a free service so I really can't complain. But I'm kind of concerned that they don't disappear since there is no alternative to get gCal onto my iPhone unless I jailbreak the baby.

7. spamdumpster macrumors 6502a

Anyone getting syncing back? I'm still unable to sync.

8. calvy macrumors 65816

I'm jailbroken, and didnt know I had another option. Please share.

9. Damon Hill macrumors regular

Still nothing for me. I know there was a member on here who ran/worked for Nuevasync. He used to post all the time. I wonder where he is at?

Found it: The members name is dboreham. He is the guy who owns the company I think that runs Nuevasync. I just sent an email...hopefully we can hear something back.

10. crwdplezer macrumors newbie

mine is down too

I have been unable to sync for a couple days now. Anybody heard anything from Nuevasync?

11. crwdplezer macrumors newbie

got a reply

Nuevasync sent me a repply saying that the services is down due to replacement of emergency hardware. they expect it to be back up in a couple of hours

12. dwcliff macrumors newbie

dwcliff

Love nuevasync and I can tell others do as well. The server being down can be followed on their blog found here.

13. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Thank you for the blog link. I am having the same issue. But at least it's for an upgrade and not a problem.

14. spamdumpster macrumors 6502a

Nuevasync is back up and working for me. The initial push of data took a little while, but no everything seems to be humming

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more problems this morning once everyone in the US is awake and trying to sync.

15. Damon Hill macrumors regular

I'm back up as well. Finally, I have my calendar back. :D

16. gray67 macrumors member

gray67

I don't know if you guys have had issues with duplicate entries but they seem to have solved that as well. Man I wish Apple and AT&T were half as responsive as these guys.

17. spamdumpster macrumors 6502a

The responsiveness is great. But the thing that impresses me most is the honesty. Where's the at&t blog providing status updates? Remember when apple had a mobileme status blog? It was a joke.

Of course, it's easier for nuevasync to be honest, as the service is free and in beta.