[NuForce Summer Promotion] Free NE-770 Earphone Giveaway

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wolfgang0119, Jul 26, 2012.

1. wolfgang0119 macrumors newbie

NuForce is dedicated to providing the best quality sound for everything we make. This commitment to quality includes our NE-770X earphones, which we will like to bring to your attention. The NE-770X features a wide-range, non-metallic driver configured to produce a natural, supremely musical sonic signature. The NE-770X's lightweight, acoustically inert, polycarbonate body is offered in three summer colors: Sky, Ice, and Carbon.

The good news continues. We are offering twenty NE-770X earphones -- free! All you have to do is go to our eStore checkout and enter coupon code FREE770XM. This free promotion is limited to US market (international customers have to pay shipping), 1 per customer for a total of 20 free earphones. While we don't require a customer review in exchange for this gift, we would be most grateful if you write a comment for our eStore or elsewhere. Thanks!

NuForce official website
    NuForce Review site
    NuForce U.S e-store
    NuForce U.S outlet store
    NuForce Facebook Fanpage

2. kazakh macrumors member

3. MrJay23 macrumors member

I ordered a pair, comes to about 10 bucks with shipping, but hey I'll give em a shot

4. burgerkong macrumors newbie

SCAM. You think it's free, then you go to checkout, and see that the only options for shipping to Canada is FedEx (NuForce doesn't use USPS apparently according to their CS rep). Then you scroll further down and there is a $8 handling fee added on.

Ordered, and guess what, I get a USPS tracking number even though I paid for FedEx, put in another mock order for another pair of headphones (these ones suspiciously got pulled), guess what, no $8 handling charge. Put in an order for the Cube and 770 bundle, shipping was $8 total?

I am refusing the package when it comes. Bunch of liars.

5. doingitlive macrumors member

Hey just ordered a set of these in carbon, although its says its free there is a $11.38 shipping and handling fee. I dont mind paying that since these seem like a good set of engineered headphones, and you cant get anything worth a damn for $12 nowadays . Will post my review here when i receive them. thanks for posting this.

6. doingitlive macrumors member

Just to update, got my (free) headphones today, came with an assortmant of in ear rubber inserts which is nice because I used the smallest inserts and they fit perfect. Sound is good and keeps out ambient noise, overall build quality is great. Go