Numa Numa kid on TV!!

cyanide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
This morning on my local news channel in Chicago, that "large" kid who is in the ever popular web video of the song Dragostea Din Tei by Ozone was being interviewed. What a hilarious claim to fame. I am surprised they found him. I gotta be honest though, that video scares me, and seeing him in a "normal" state was even scarier.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
That is pretty funny. I can't watch that video without laughing. :D

I found the real video for the song a bit amusing. O-zone is like the Warsaw Pact Backstreet Boys.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
He was just on the news here in Boston at noon - not him personally, but a report on the video.

steeveage

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2004
Redwood City, CA
I still think the "Star Wars Kid" video was better (what are they up to now, 100+ different edited versions of that video?). Though, I must admit, I sleep better at night laughing at the Numa Numa kid since he distributed this video at his own discretion.

cyanide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
the reason..

the reason i think its so funny and decided to post this is that while i was in Germany for the summer this song was huge and we would always sing it. well, we had no idea what they were saying since its in Rumanian, and every time we heard the fereceira we thought it sounded like feta cheese. well.. apparently so did someone else. heh..

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
A friend of mine was recently cheated on by her girlfriend so I showed her this video and it made her day. There's no way you can be upset/grumpy/angry after seeing this guy in action. Raw talent! :D

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
mad jew said:
A friend of mine was recently cheated on by her girlfriend so I showed her this video and it made her day. There's no way you can be upset/grumpy/angry after seeing this guy in action. Raw talent! :D

Cheated on by HER girlfriend? And strange how my friend sent it to me after I broke up with my girlfriend to cheer me up...

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
haiggy said:
Cheated on by HER girlfriend? And strange how my friend sent it to me after I broke up with my girlfriend to cheer me up...
That's right, my friend (A GIRL) was cheated on by her girlfirend (A GIRL ALSO).

It's just such a happy video, kinda needed after a break-up, irrespective of whether you are a lesbian or not... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.