Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

branco84

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Hello
The calendar shows the mumber of incorret week. This week is the Number 39, and the calendar says it's Number 38. Does anyone know how to fix?
Thanks

dsh3

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2012
Denmark
That's weird, it works just fine here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 105

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
Ok. So if its grey, means the week 39 is the next, not the presente

It's the number of the week on the screen. That's what I say. Nothing to do with color at all. If you swipe the week the number also change.

branco84

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
It's the number of the week on the screen. That's what I say. Nothing to do with color at all. If you swipe the week the number also change.

And the number of the week 38 have what color? Red or grey?

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
Ok
In my case, the week 38 is red, and the 39 is grey. Should be inverted

I don't think the week number is color coded. They're all grey. You already know what week you're looking at. There's no point to add color to it.

dyn

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2009
.nl
The week number is correct as it is week 39. Check it in other apps or even a completely different account (Outlook at work for example). Week numbers have always been there and always been somewhat in the background. That's why they are usually a greyish colour (many apps do it this way). The only thing that gets highlighted is "today". In case of Pocket Informant (default theme) and the built-in calendar the colour used for the highlighting is red.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.