Numbers and Data Analysis

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cuhwris, Jul 19, 2010.

1. cuhwris macrumors newbie

I have the Numbers software for my MPB and I'm wondering how to access Data Analysis for my statistics class. It's required and I'm not sure if I need to download something or if I simply can't find it.

I've found it for Excel, but I need it for Numbers. Does one exist?

2. deadwulfe macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

Normally I side with people who try to help, even if it doesn't help, but I've got to be the jackass on this one. If you read the OP's post, he's asking if there is a Data Analysis-like package for Numbers.

Read and keep your foot out of your mouth.

3. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Don't put words in people's mouths, newbie. If the OP wanted a "Data Analysis-like" package for Numbers, then he would have asked for a Data Analysis-like package for Numbers. He doesn't need you to ask for him.

4. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

And don't be rude and ignorant.

The OP did, very directly and explicitly, ask for Data Analysis for Numbers. I can forgive you for missing it in the original post, but to reply so rudely when corrected is very wrong.

jW

5. deadwulfe macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

I was curious for an answer and the best I could find were some Excel templates modeled after the Data Analysis pack: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/ec/~nhunt/oatbran/

Not exactly what you'd hope for, but it's better than instructions on how to install it in Excel from someone still living on the internet in 1997...