Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I have the latest version of Numbers on my iPad and when I edit a document it won't upload. It sits there with the little arrow showing its uploading,,or supposed to upload, but nothing happens. On my iPhone and MacBook I still have older versions and I'm a little afraid to do much with those and gave them replace the latest info on my ipad.

iPhone/Macbook/iCloud.com are all syncing and working just fine.

Last edited:

danielceleste

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2012
I was having the same issue with Keynote on my iPad. It was just showing the upload arrow but no progress.

In order to resolve it, all I did was log out of iCloud in Settings and delete associated data, and then reboot. After rebooting, I signed back in and rebooted again. Then things started working flawlessly.

Disclaimer: export any unsynced documents beforehand, since this will delete them.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I was having the same issue with Keynote on my iPad. It was just showing the upload arrow but no progress.

In order to resolve it, all I did was log out of iCloud in Settings and delete associated data, and then reboot. After rebooting, I signed back in and rebooted again. Then things started working flawlessly.

Disclaimer: export any unsynced documents beforehand, since this will delete them.

Your awesome! That's fixed it, thanks:cool:.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.