Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NavySEAL6

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2006
I really want to like the watch destro but I feel that it's harder to scroll with the Digital Crown. I also think it takes longer for quick Digital Crown presses because you're reaching further. However, I like the microphone being closer to your mouth and the Crown facing the other way for wrist bending like push ups etc

BaddAdvice

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
I really want to like the watch destro but I feel that it's harder to scroll with the Digital Crown. I also think it takes longer for quick Digital Crown presses because you're reaching further. However, I like the microphone being closer to your mouth and the Crown facing the other way for wrist bending like push ups etc
I use my right thumb to both push and turn the crown. Seems more intuitive to me, but to each their own, you know?

mlourenco9

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
I love this face!
d47b5af572abaef48e2e503c5f3d15f9.jpg

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
Why not?

Because Apple gives the option?

Because pushing the buttons with the thumb is more like pushing the Home button on the phone?

Those are the reasons I have for wearing the crown on the left with my AW.
I've also read this position allows the mic to be closer to the mouth.

KrisLord

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2008
Northumberland, UK
The posts in this thread have convinced me to give numerals a try.

I rarely switch faces so stick with the simple face day in day out. WatchOS 3 makes switching watch faces so easily it's worth a try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.