Numeric battery on the status bar?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by PsYcHoNoVa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. PsYcHoNoVa macrumors newbie

Is there an install other than "Extended Preferences" that allows you to change the green battery on the right of the status bar to numbers? Extended Preferences only works half the time, it switches back and forth when it feels like it.

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I had the switching too. but I just found out if you touch the battery icon it changes back.

4. PsYcHoNoVa thread starter macrumors newbie

HAHAHA Holy $h!t, that's awesome. Thanks

5. egk69 macrumors 6502

I use SB Settings, it works perfeclty, i think, it never changes back unless i touch the icon.

HEREs the Weird thing!, Obviously my iPhone 3g was jailbroken and i have SB settings, i always have the numeric batery that way i can monitor better my batt.., so, I Restore the phone cause it was a little laggy and I wanted to upgrade to 2.2.1 (dont know why hehe) and when i restore the phone, it keeps the numeric batery and it changes if i touch the batt icon, like if the phone was jailbroken but it wasnt, i was kinda weird if you ask me, why would that happend? i dont know, i use the phone UN-Jailbroken for 2 days and the numeric battery works hehe, anyways then i RE-Jailbreak it!!:D

6. bradenwh macrumors 6502

Did you restore from a backup you had made previously? That's the only way it could've stayed.

7. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Yep, this is true. Same thing happened to me. I restored from backup without jailbreaking and it had kept the numeric battery, emoji and even stocks wasn't there (I had poofed it)

8. egk69 macrumors 6502

yes i think , it keeps a few bookmarks also, like the Copy, paste, tabulate, and open in new window, all that was on the phone, so i guess i restore from a backup!?, hehe