Nurse fob watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Ingster, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Ingster macrumors 6502

Ingster

hello all, first of all I love my Apple Watch and love getting new straps for my Apple Watch, recently I have become a little frustrated, as I work with patients in hospitals we have a bare below the elbow policy when working with patients, at present I keep taking off and putting my watch on, what I'd thought was wouldn't it be good to have a short style strap (similar to the short end of the leather loop) that would pin to my tunic - effectively turning my watch into a fob like nurses have, OK my heart rate won't get recorded but I won't have to leave it on my computer desk whilst I deal with patients.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone seen anything similar floating around?

2. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

3. Mac 128 macrumors 601

Mac 128

You know, I'll bet a solution like the watch on a necklace, if stuffed down one's shirt carefully so the back is against the skin, it might still be a decent heart monitor. It's the exercise stuff like step counting that wouldn't register properly more than anything I would think.

4. ihonda macrumors 68000

Keep in mine if you plan to use this without strapping to your wrist you will need to disable PIN code or you'd have to enter it EVERY TIME. If you disable PIN code this also disables ApplePay.

5. topperlv macrumors newbie

topperlv

Apple Watch Fob Band/Carabiner
    by Black Star Wearable
    Link: http://a.co/fdrSLps

Attached Files:

• all.jpg
      all.jpg
      File size:
      343.4 KB
      Views:
  6. twinlight macrumors 6502

twinlight

I put it around my ankle when at work. Easy to feel the taps when I get notifications or someone calls me. Still get to close my rings.