Nutshell leather pouches for iPhones with and without other cases/covers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sixxmum, Aug 17, 2010.

1. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

I had one of these with a Treo several years ago and it wore like iron. After 2.5 years of use, not even 1 stitch had come undone. They have them for a wide variety of cases, bumpers, skins, and for the naked phone.

http://tuff-as-nuts.com/Belt-Cases-for-Apple.aspx

2. DarkAether macrumors regular

Same story here - had one for my old Treo circa ~8 years ago. Picked up the one sized for use with the bumper. Got the velcro tab and clip options (just like on my old Treo case). Only thing I noted is that the old Treo case was made of a much stiffer leather. This case is made of a much more flexible leather.

Pix:

Attached Files:

3. sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Nice! If I was still doing the leather thing, I would def. buy one of their pouches.

4. walds11 macrumors 6502a

Very nice. Lots of options. I prefer a horizontal holster for better comfort. How comfortable is the vertical holster?

5. DarkAether macrumors regular

I usually just slip the whole thing in my pocket, but when I do end up putting it on my belt, I wear it on my side, so no comfort issues. Would highly suggest not wearing it clipped in front. :D

6. walds11 macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like the case will hang down quite a bit when clipped to your side. Not my cup of tea. That's why I prefer horizontal holsters.

7. netteen macrumors newbie

8. walds11 macrumors 6502a

???

9. WorldIRC macrumors 6502

I got a nutshell that fits w/ my Incipio case! Awesome quality.

10. FieldingMellish Suspended

I had a Nutshell and the velcro ceased to work well. I was basically SOL as far as the company was concerned and would have to buy a new case. I decided against it.