nvflash probleme, please help !

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by parisinvest, Oct 7, 2018.

1. parisinvest, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018

parisinvest macrumors 6502

parisinvest

hello guys, i was trying to flash my 980ti to mac version, but nvflash 5.13 won't recognize the card, and the newer version 5.28 read the card but said " PCI subsystem id mismatch", of course, I can't use option -4 -5 -6, there is no more these options from the latest version nvflash, I put the 980ti in secondary slave card, the boot with another Nvidia Quadro card as primary, it seems, again, we need the right version nvflash, who can tell me which version will read 980ti and has the force flash options please? many thanks.
    btw, the size of original rom is 225kb, and the mac efi rom is 214kb, so i don't think it's the probleme to replace the original one, cause has enough place there.

IMG_8723.JPG

2. DearthnVader macrumors 6502a

DearthnVader

You may want to try nvflash -? or -help to see if you can override these setting.

3. parisinvest thread starter macrumors 6502

parisinvest

i've tried different way and different version nvflash, finally solve the probleme, it's ok now thank you for your help

4. mousebert macrumors newbie

Unfortunately I cannot help you, but I would like to know where I can get the ROM file to flash my GeForce 980ti to the mac version.