Has anyone found issues with the "stock" OSX Mavericks 10.9.x NVIDIA drivers and CUDA support with a MacPro5,1 (or even 4,1 and 3,1)? I know some people are reporting success, but were those on clean installs or were they via upgrades? I'm currently running a GTX 680 for Mac on a 5,1 with OSX 10.8.5 and would like to upgrade to 10.9.x on this machine this week (if possible). Was looking around for the NVIDIA "web drivers" for 10.9.x and cannot find anything, so I assume they haven't been released. Either way, I'll be cloning the boot drive before doing anything, but would like to save any avoidable headaches or will hold off on the OS upgrade (if needed). NVIDIA support says they are working on both the web drivers and CUDA for Mavericks, but there's no timeline for release at the moment. I'll post here if I hear back on a followup. For those that don't know, within 10.8.5 I am able to run the NVIDIA driver manager to "switch" between default (OSX) or the NVIDIA web driver (currently 313.01.03f02) and personally I've had slightly better results using the web driver. CUDA is installed in the preference panel and is currently 5.5.28 (GPU driver version 8.17.74).