NYC & the iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by el0u2312, Jul 6, 2010.

1. el0u2312 macrumors newbie

Is there anywhere that has them? Specifically the 32gb version? I have been on this infernal priority list for too damn long....I need the geeky fix.

2. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

Apple store in SoHo should have at least one tomorrow because I had a reservation today that I didn't pick up. Is that how it works, unclaimed reservations get sold to walk-ins?

3. Cottonsworth macrumors regular

Dude, put yourself on the priority list. I did that and was able to pick up my phone 5 days later at the 14th St Store.

4. pwb2103 macrumors member

I put my name on the priority list at soho last sunday, got an email on the 4th to come pick it up. I bet the wait will be even shorter for you

5. el0u2312 thread starter macrumors newbie

Not too sure, but i would love to take your reservation if it's free. Was it for a 32gb one?

Yeah, maybe I made the wrong choice by opting to go with the priority list for the 5th avenue store. That place is always rammed.

Thanks for the tips guys.

6. ducktales macrumors regular

anyone know when they will start getting other bumpers besides black?

7. carobot55 macrumors newbie

Fifth Ave?

Has anyone been able to get their iPhone since joining the priority list at the NYC Fifth Avenue store?

8. carobot55 macrumors newbie

Finally got my email to pickup my iPhone this morning, after getting on the list on June 28...the 5th ave Apple store has got to have the longest priority list anywhere.

9. atomicbatteries macrumors 6502

good luck with your phone, your one of the very reasons Apple will get away from fixing their defective product!@

10. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

Don't chew gum unless you have enough to share with the entire class, idiot.

11. GtotheK macrumors member

BestBuy

I got the iphone 4 on saturday. I called up BestBuy in Secaucus NJ (on rte 3 if you take the Lincoln)...they had got a shipment in the nite before. I walked in and got it! AWESOME!!! also, i got 10% off accessories, so I picked up a rubber case and car charger. call bestbuys in the area, i think i really lucked out though! :)

12. phearx macrumors regular

We might get a shipment in tomorrow at the radioshack I work at in Flushing.

13. felixthea macrumors newbie

^ Please let me know and how many you'll have! I've been on this damn AT&T store direct fulfillment list since 7/6 and they said I would get it within a week... smh.