O2 first bill

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LostLogik, Jul 16, 2008.

1. LostLogik macrumors 6502a

just saw my first bill from O2 and it's for £36.16, rather than £35, the expected monthly charge. (I think this has been mentioned before but Search function doesn't work on my iPhone) anyway, when I queried it, they said it was for 1 month and 1 day, their standard practise for first bill on new contracts. Fine says I, but what about the 3 days I couldn't use the phone because of their system failures at the outset? OK, says they, and credit me with £3.48. Not a huge sum but better than nothing.

So, if on O2, make sure you ask for a refund. (knowing my luck, you'll all do better than me)

2. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

From what I have heard from others, they are pretty good like that.

3. UKmacman macrumors regular

Yes - same happened to me. I got a bill for £46.50 and I had to call to change PAC code so I asked about the £1.50.

I said you have got to be joking - the phone didn't even get activated for 2 days! And they credited me the money.

They were nice but is was a cheek!

4. Liam191 macrumors newbie

This happens for everyone contract you take out with o2, they charge u 1month and 1 day, i think its sumfin to do the contract starts the day they despatch it! Just ring them up and u'l get a refund!