O2 orders placed before 9am that have dispatched

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mailliw, Jul 9, 2008.

1. mailliw macrumors member

If you placed an order on Monday before 9am, and yours has been dispatched, leave a note below! There are a lot of people whose orders have been dispatched, but they ordered between 9 and 12.

Anyone earlier than that, and if so, what time was your order placed?

2. 03sho macrumors 6502a

I've seen quite a few members on here saying that there's hasn't been dispatched before 9.

Mines still "in progress" ordered 12.40 8GB.:(

3. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Mines 10 to 9 and it's not dispatched. Seems as if O2 are just working through a large amount of them in a random order, see this thread.

4. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

5. nusynergy macrumors regular

nusynergy

On Its Way

Well i just recieved the following email

Dear Mr. ****** ********

Re: Order Number on-**********

We're pleased to inform you that your O2 upgrade order has now been dispatched.

Your delivery details are:
    Option: STANDARD DELIVERY
    Cost: £0.00
    Date of Delivery: Next working day (excluding some remote areas e.g. non-UK mainland, where delivery can take between 3-5 working days)

Please note that iPhone 3G orders will not be delivered before 11th July.

Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will require a further day for delivery. For example, an order placed on a Sunday may not be delivered until Tuesday at the earliest.

Should you be unavailable to take delivery the courier will leave a card to let you know they called and this will inform you how to rearrange delivery.

To track your order, visit: http://track.dhl.co.uk/tracking/

Your Parcel/Tracking Number (Ident Code) is: JJD*****************26
    Your O2 order number is: on-**********

Thank you for choosing to stay with O2.

Regards,

O2 Customer Service

6. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

And what time was your order placed on Monday?

7. nusynergy macrumors regular

nusynergy

Err about 12pm

8. spinstorm macrumors 65816

I only got a order confirmation e-mail this morning after using the failover form.

And at about 5pm I got a completion e-mail and tracking number from o2.

I entered it in the "indent" section on DHL's site and it says

Shipment Data Received 09/07/08 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

It is down as next day delivery according to O2 but I doubt it will actually be with us tommorrow - Friday will have to do.

Having said that the lady I spoke to at o2 on the phone said they could arrive tommorrow or Friday! But I doubt it - if you wake up in the morning and it says out for delivery then we will be very lucky!

9. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

Yeah...that's not really before 9am though, is it?!

10. OverandOut macrumors member

Got my order in on Monday at 8:13am, received an email from O2 about a couple of hours ago saying that I have a shipping number and it has been passed onto DHL.

I think the early orders are going through late for some reason, keep an eye out tomorrow :)

11. sallythemac Guest

I ordered a 16GB iPhone on a new connection @ 0810 and it was confirmed by e-mail 11secs later. Have only had my credit card charged today, and only just had my consignment number.

Word from o2 CS is "if your card has been charged, you will get a phone on friday".

12. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

Ah that's encouraging. Thanks Sally. Mine can't be too far behind then...:)

13. glanv macrumors regular

Any news yet mailliw? I am almost desperate for my tracking number!

14. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

Nothing I'm afraid. Ah well...I'm sure we'll get it tomorrow!

15. glanv macrumors regular

Yeah, hopefully. I completed order at 0810 so really there shouldn't be a problem.

16. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

really?

i got charged yesterday afternoon

and after speaking to o2 mine will not be available until after the weekend, though they may get a new delivery - in which case i will have priority over new customers.

17. OverandOut macrumors member

IMHO I'd say forget more or less anything O2 have told you, so many people are getting conflicting stories from them and it's just causing more grief for anyone who is obsessed with the iPhone! (That includes...everyone lol)

They'll probably still be working through orders by lunch time today so there is still a chance. Who knows, maybe O2 have sorted themselves out?

18. GreatOldOne macrumors member

16GB Upgrade, Ordered @ 08:20 on Monday. Money taken yesterday:

19. mailliw thread starter macrumors member

16GB, new customer, ordered 8.15 Monday. Tracking details emailed at 09.00 today.

Hang in there everyone

20. AJC999 macrumors newbie

I ordered my 8GB at about 10.30, I have had an email confirming it as above and my dhl indent code now says 'parcel collected' location 'O2 customer location'.

Does that mean it's en route??

21. xxchefxx macrumors member

my dhl number has just come through so dont worry if you havent had yours yet they are still putting them throught the system got my email at 10.15

Dear Mr William Henry Gates III,

Re: Order Number on-001325***

We're pleased to let you know that your order has been confirmed and is now ready for delivery.

Your delivery details are:
    Option: STANDARD DELIVERY
    Cost: £0.00
    Date of Delivery: Next working day (excluding some remote areas e.g. non-UK mainland, where delivery can take between 3-5 working days)

Please note that iPhone 3G orders will not be delivered before 11th July.

If you placed your order at the weekend or on a bank holiday, the order will take an extra day to deliver.

You'll need to sign for your order but don't worry if you're not at home to accept delivery. The courier will leave you a card to let you know they called and how to rearrange delivery.

You can easily track the delivery of you order by visiting: http://track.dhl.co.uk/tracking/

Your Parcel/Tracking Number (Ident Code) is: JJD000*************
    Your O2 order number (Consignment number) is: on-001325***
    Your new O2 phone number(s): 075********

Do you have an existing phone number that you want to keep? If you ve requested a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network provider, please visit www.o2.co.uk/keepyournumber for details on how to transfer your existing number.

If you ve not already taken out insurance, why not look at our insurance products? Our policies will give you peace of mind should the unexpected happen. Visit www.o2.co.uk/insurance for more information. Please note that you are only able to purchase insurance within 28 days of your handset order.

For our Pay Monthly customers:

As an O2 Online customer, you will receive an online bill. We'll email you each month to let you know when your bill is ready to view online. You can also check your bill 24/7 online by signing into My O2 at www.o2.co.uk with your username and password. Your first bill will be generated in the next few days and the payment will be taken by Direct Debit 14 days after this date. We'll continue to email you each month to let you know when your bill is ready to view online.

Thanks for choosing O2.

Regards,

O2

Please note that this email has been sent to you from an unmonitored email account so we will not be able to respond to any replies to it. If you need more help, please visit our online Help Centre at www.o2.co.uk/help

Telefónica O2 UK Limited, Registered in England No 1743099. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX.

22. GreatOldOne macrumors member

Yes - it's be at the DHL depot now.

My tracking status shows:

Code:
    Parcel Picked Up  10/07/08  01:47   O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION  

Shipment Data Received  09/07/08    LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE 
    So it was picked up last night. It'll be trunked to wherever the local distrubution centre for your area is today / tonight, and then put on a local van for delivery tommorow.