O2 Store opening hours on Friday...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Badgerguy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Badgerguy macrumors member

Well, having been out all morning, I returned to the office with my collegue telling me he'd been able to order online - I however, have missed out. The O2 site now reports they've sold out online :(

I promptly called the same four Birmingham stores I called on Friday, who at that point had no information - they do now!

All four stores are saying the same thing - opening time on Friday will be 8.02AM - for the two stores in the Bullring, the shopping centre opens at 6AM, and the stores have confirmed with Bullring security that there will be no problem for them to be letting people in to wait for the 8.02 opening time.

They all confirmed that they will have plenty of stock of ALL MODELs (both 8GB and 16GB).

So, if like me you missed out on the online pre-order frenzy this morning - check with your local O2 store, and get planning your Friday schedule!

The people I spoke to all say the same thing - this is a universal opening time for all high street stores. No stock reservations will be allowed - it's still first come first served.

--
    BG

2. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

I just got off the phone with my local O2 store here in Widnes, and after being told 7.02 and 8.02, it is now, apparently, 9am. :eek:

Frustrating, but funny non-the-less.

I think I'll take a trip in on Thursday, to check.

R-Fly