O2 - trying to cancel 24 month contract.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JDee, Mar 17, 2010.

1. JDee macrumors 6502a

Hi everyone,

Recently I subscribed to a 24 month contract with a BlackBerry.

I realize now that it was a huge mistake and I'm trying to figure out ways to get out of the contract.

I contacted O2 saying that the signal over the past few months in my area has been completely awful. Is there any chance O2 will believe that and cancel my contract?

I realize that this may be fraud although I'm really disliking the BlackBerry and I want a new iPhone!

Thanks for all your replies.

2. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

You don't have a contract with a Blackberry, you have a contract with O2. Why don't you sell the Blackberry and buy an iPhone and stay with O2?

3. JDee thread starter macrumors 6502a

I know, I meant I had a contract with the phone as a BlackBerry.

That is possible, although the iPhone costs £350 on pay and go and the Blackberry plan won't work with the iPhone. They are different plans and the internet won't work. It will work, although it won't be part of the unlimited data plan.

4. ronnyuk macrumors member

Just move over to the iphone plan, it's simple just phone up O2 and move accross, they won't charge you anything and you then get visual voicemail etc.

I moved my business plan from standard to Iphone and have moved over phones around with o2 too.