O2 Uk Already Have The New iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wrkactjob, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

Already in the UK according to a senior manager at O2 Uk this evening I spoke to, I should have it for this Friday/Saturday....will post pics as soon as I have it....or will they just get removed from this site?...

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Please do. :)

3. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Can I come see it? I'll ride on my flying pig down to your house.

4. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

hey with those picks can u post the one of you and GOD since I here you have proof you met him too.

Oh and just give me a moment to get back to this thread I am to busy having it hot and nasty with an angle thanks to my time machine

5. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

A time machine allows you to get hot and nasty with angles? Dang, you're lucky. That right angle is HOT! ;)

Seriously though. I think everyone here will believe it when they see it. Actually they won't believe it, but they'll be glad to tear apart your images and say they are all photoshopped. Will that work? :D

6. Chris Bangle macrumors 6502a

WHAT.. i was payin my iphone bill today and i asked them about 3g and all the guy did was laugh and say it was cofidential... Flickr, post them on flickr or some non apple forum...

7. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

Apparently some people dont find this too believeable... lol

I too would be interested in pics, as I doubt you'll get your hands on one, that is, even IF they have any.

8. philgilder macrumors 68000

im fairly sure o2 will have the new iphone, and are receiving the new firmware in the coming days

HOWEVER, they will have contracts that prevent people seeing, and probably even talking about the iphone, however good a friend they are

i doubt youll get your hands on it :rolleyes:

9. wrkactjob thread starter macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

Hehe! I'm not making anything out of this by starting this thread, just wanted to know if it would be OK for me to post some pics this weekend.

I will post them as soon as I recieve the phone, only want people to see it ASAP.

Will let you know.

;-)

PS Yes the person involved has had to sign a secrecy disclaimer notice of some kind, but you only live once, they work at the Slough office.

10. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

We'll all have it on Monday. Your pictures won't happen before then. You don't have early access.

Please prove me wrong.

11. Loonytik macrumors 6502a

Loonytik

Post em on flicker and link.... AT&T is in testing mode right now so it is very possible they have it as well for testing.

12. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Well, suffice to say, if you post all sorts of pictures, the site will probably see a surge in viewers :D

13. seenett macrumors regular

Well, chances of pics are going from slim to none when your friend finds out you publicly outed him as working for O2 in Slough.... :D

14. Santa Rosa macrumors 65816

Santa Rosa

Then they are going to unwrap all the 3G iPhones they have and install it I guess. You dont see anything wrong with your logic there do you? :rolleyes:

If they do have the phones I reckon Apple have put together a 1.1.5 firmware or have somehow powered through the door with 2.0

Again, this Monday should hopefully shed the light!!

15. sjw macrumors regular

Say this senior manager did have access to them, the likelihood I think I could compare to a snowflake's chance in hell, why would he risk his job by letting one slip out the door? Again, same probability that he could get found out, but why would you???

16. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

Why do you have to wait until Friday/Saturday for the pics? :confused: Or are you actually getting the phone?

17. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

Now you've done it. You've outed him. He is going to panic and not give the goods. :rolleyes:

18. BongoBanger macrumors 68000

BongoBanger

Not any more he doesn't.

19. nick9191 macrumors 68040

Yep your friends pretty screwed, senior manager at the O2 in slough. I would recommend not posting the pictures if you want your friend to keep his job.

20. sparkyms macrumors 65816

21. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

Did you REALLY expect any? Come on. OP=troll.

Let me guess his response "Man I was totally down there with my camera, but the manager got scared"

22. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

http://upc.*************/uploads/macros/betterpostit.jpg

This is a cold cruel calculated joke, stop playing with our emotions, man. We're [to be] 3G iPhone fans, and we're on the edge, we're not stable.

23. ripkord macrumors 6502

hahah try this :) worked, well kinda -

Phone up your local o2 store - ask if they are taking pre-orders on the new iphone - listen to them squirm!!! lol One girl tried to cover the receiver with her hand - failed - miserably and I could hear her asking "are we taking pre-orders on the apple phones (not iphones?...silly woman....) No sir we are currently out of stock of iphones, but check back soon!

another store just said no... were not taking pre orders - and left it at that, not - "the phone is already out you twit!" interesting!

24. Zubin macrumors member

I really think they are going to launch worldwide next week...so excited!