Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drpellypo, Jun 9, 2009.
I am, cos I am a fanboy, and I can't help myself.
so not worth the money.
will stay and get v4 next year.
Would that be you Paul?
I'm probably going to pay it off and do it, as i got the 3G and sold it immediately, as it wasn't for me, so am still using my iPhone V1 - as they've not changed the material, i'm going to have to get one, as this is a lot better than the 3G
No - I'll buy a Pay & Go 3GS and swap over the SIMs so I don't have to start a new contract.
Lol - busted! Hello mate. Cannit hide on this internet lark, can you!
I'm going to let my contract end in January then go on to the £20 Simplicity plan and wait to see if the v4 is worth upgrading to next June.