Oakley Hazard Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dr.devious, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dr.devious macrumors regular

dr.devious

[​IMG]
    Anyone have any experiences with this case? Will it fit the 4S?

2. pita54 macrumors newbie

Its great

I just purchased this case the other day, and I must say that I am very impressed. I've had every version of the iPhone (except the 4S), and this case is by far the best I've ever had. The side has an unobtatinium lining that helps you keep a grip on the phone, but is still thin enough that I can place my phone in any device with a dock without removing the case.

It's also a very simple design. It consists of just the unobtainium lining, and the thin aluminum back. I've already dropped it once, just cause it was sitting on my lap and feel, and no damage. Also, the only open areas are at the bottom for the connection port/speaker-microphone, and the top for the headphone jack/microphone, then of course the camera/led area on the back. Everything else is covered with a very responsive button cover over the volume controls, and the sleep button.

As far as looks go, I've only heard good things from those who have seen it. I think it's a step above the common case's seen for sale at walmart or other retailers.

I've also used the Oakley O-Matter case. That, too, is a very nice and useful Oakley case. If I had a choice, I'd stay with the Hazard, but I kept the O-Matter case as a back up should I need one.

Go for it, and get the best case on the market. But, if you are a safety hazard, hahaha get it, go with the Otterbox. That's only if you are clumsy, and drop your phone more than most people.

Good luck.