Hello folks, So I noticed this during the beta and did raise to apple but it appears that the OAuth mechanism is not working currently in iOS7. If an app gives you the options to login/sign up via Facebook you occasionally get two issues: 1) It attempts to auth through the app (if installed) then the website (if that fails) > In each case it fails 2) You get an error saying you have 'restricted access to Facebook login for <app>, go to settings > Facebook to allow access" This happens regardless of whether it has access or not. Good example: Runtastic: Attempt to login with Facebook, you'll see a couple of hops, in my case i was already auth'd via Facebook so just got a page in the FB app saying "Already auth'd" > click ok. Returning to the app it hangs for a bit, then attempts to auth through safari > App doesn't succeed for auth and you go back into the login loop. I've noticed this on a number of apps. Perhaps it's the OAuth mechanism that's broken (though you do appear to be pushed through it), my hunch is that it's the way the request comes back in iOS7 that's causing the problem. I'll let you know if I find anything out, but it would be handy if people could update this thread with their experiences using Facebook login (especially when they already used Facebook for apps prior to upgrading or partaking in the beta). Thanks all, DMcD ---------- Apologies if this has already been posted, I did search through the iOS forum before making this.