Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
Faster than a screaming Republican. Able to to hop over racial prejudice with a single bound. It’s the one and only OBAMAMAN!

:)

Loonytik

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
I'm still amazed that people insist on bringing race into their voting decision. The phrase "Able to to hop over racial prejudice with a single bound" is unrelated to the issues the two candidates based their campaigns on. If Barack Obama were pearly white and John McCain was 100% black I would have still voted for McCain because I agree with his values and stance on the issues I deem important.

I am a white man....and no, race is not a deciding issue for me.

I am a white man and I approve this message.

Baron58

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2004
If Barack Obama were pearly white and John McCain was 100% black I would have still voted for Obama because I agree with his values and stance on the issues I deem important.

:D

It's morning in America again.

Glad I have my country back.

Those wallpapers are as lame as "Kerry/Edwards" or "Bush/Cheney" or "Clinton/Gore" or "Bush/Quayle*" stickers still on cars. Once the election is over, dude, clean up and move on to the future.

(*yes, I did see a Bush/Quayle sticker recently, the hunk-o-junk it was on shouldn't have still been on the road, either)

Wailord

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2007
:D

It's morning in America again.

Glad I have my country back.

Those wallpapers are as lame as "Kerry/Edwards" or "Bush/Cheney" or "Clinton/Gore" or "Bush/Quayle*" stickers still on cars. Once the election is over, dude, clean up and move on to the future.

(*yes, I did see a Bush/Quayle sticker recently, the hunk-o-junk it was on shouldn't have still been on the road, either)
Fixed... :p

bigmouth

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2008
Courtesy of Mike Garrett at Triple Point Studios:
ObamaT_BK_CU.jpg

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
They images are just in good fun.. no need for anyone to get huffy :)

bluenoise

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2008
I wonder how long it will take for the ObamaNation to realize the new emperor has no clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.