As far as I know, your current order would have to be cancelled and then re-order... but I've only done pay upfront, not upgrade program.There seems to be one in stock in store, if i ordered through the Apple upgrade, how do I swap to store without cancelling?
I ordered a 256 Silver 11Pro Max on the 24th with a delivery for Oct. 15-22. It’s now scheduled for delivery Monday the 30th. You may not have long to wait.
Mine is a midnight green 256 on Verizon, still on track for the original delivery window. Does Apple not have enough of that particular model???
After playing around with the 11 Pro at my local Best Buy on Saturday, I bit the bullet and ordered SG 64GB via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Scheduled to be delivered around 10/23. I told myself that I could wait since my XS isn't going to die between now and when I receive the 11 Pro. But Now I'm checking Apple's site to see if my local Apple Store have my model in stock.