October 15th That's the day. I am not waiting any more after that. I will be buying my MacBook Pro. My girlfriend is from New Hampsire and is going home that weekend. Since they do not have sales tax, she is going to buy a MBP for me on her way back. If Core 2 Duo isn't in by then, too bad. I can't wait past then, it is not worth almost $145 more to wait after that. Anyway, what are my odds that my October 13th MBP will be equiped with C2D?