Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
Thread to keep track of all orders with a delivery date of Oct. 20th-27th.

I ordered my Iphone 6 Plus 64gb Silver Verizon this morning through Apple after looking last night and noticed that before 6 a.m. the delivery date had been pushed back by a week in a matter of hours before I had a chance to order. I got a shipping estimate of 3-4 weeks with delivery date of Oct 20 - Oct 27. Anyone on the same boat as me?

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
Is your phone for Verizon too?

I know when I ordered my Iphone 5 it shipped 10 days ahead of the initial projected ship date because out of all the different variations mine wasn't one of the most sought after configurations. I'm hoping the silver color will not be the most desired color so it will ship faster than other colors like my Iphone 5 did.

forza1976

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Grand Haven MI
Is your phone for Verizon too?

I know when I ordered my Iphone 5 it shipped 10 days ahead of the initial projected ship date because out of all the different variations mine wasn't one of the most sought after configurations. I'm hoping the silver color will not be the most desired color so it will ship faster than other colors like my Iphone 5 did.

ATT actually.

sboychuck

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Thousand Oaks, CA
I ordered off the Verizon site on pre-order day and have a ship by date of October 28th! Well, I hope the iPhone 4 keeps on going. Will be nice to have an LTE phone in a month or so.

ApplLvr

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
No chance for expedited delivery--stuck with Oct 20-27

Just chatted with Apple. Disappointed that they said "when you ordered the estimated delivery was clearly indicated so that you could make an informed choice." Said there's virtually no chance for early delivery nor upgrade to expedited shipping once it is available to ship.

I really want the status to move off of "processing."

Wondering if I should have kept my AT&T preorder after all. .....:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.