Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericssonboi

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2005
SRSound said:
I only use candybar to change system icons (Finder, trash, etc). The rest I do manually (copy desired icon, go to applications, select application, get info, select icon @ top right, paste desired icon) Hope that helps!

The copy and pasting worked.. I tried it out earlier but i guess i was missing something..

Thanks

Envykev

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2006
Picture3.png

Anime..yay.

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
New theme, might have some rotation or might just leave this up for a while. Was looking for the one flying through the storm, but this one's awesome too.

jW

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 186

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
Mal said:
New theme, might have some rotation or might just leave this up for a while. Was looking for the one flying through the storm, but this one's awesome too.

jW
Serenity :cool:

Here go my humble screen

BONDS

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2005
bursty said:

Hey,

Where do you get your ferrari wallpapers from? I see you use them a lot. Also, do you know if i can get Mclaren Merc pics from somewhere?

Also on a side note, Ferrari took my fav driver (Kimi), but I guess its good for him. Merc is just too unrealiable (i.e. this past weekend in China)...

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
BONDS said:
Hey,

Where do you get your ferrari wallpapers from? I see you use them a lot. Also, do you know if i can get Mclaren Merc pics from somewhere?

Also on a side note, Ferrari took my fav driver (Kimi), but I guess its good for him. Merc is just too unrealiable (i.e. this past weekend in China)...

Yeh i want to know where u get feerari F1 desktops from aswell.. i dont want to pay for ferrari membership to get them... Also my 2nd favrtie driver going to my 1st favorite team and my favorite driver winning china.... I lvoe F1 sometimes... Audi R8 wallpapers are the best...

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
I dont get the F1 wallpapers from any one place, I just find a good one every once in a while online. I also took a ton of pics from this years USGP. If you want the links to any of the ones I've posted specifically, I can post them. :)

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
how do people change their macintosh HD from the hard drive to smoething else. I tried doing it in candybar but nothing happens :confused:

BONDS

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2005
bursty said:
I dont get the F1 wallpapers from any one place, I just find a good one every once in a while online. I also took a ton of pics from this years USGP. If you want the links to any of the ones I've posted specifically, I can post them. :)

Hey,

is it possible you can email some of them (your fav ones)? IF so I PMed you my email addy.

Thanks

BONDS

zRedbullz

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2006
UK

The world champion. In the corner at 110mph, elbow inches above the tarmac, and just about to open the throttle wide open whilst looking down! (His typical riding style)

A pure action shot from Philip Island, Aus.

dops7107

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2005
Perth, Oztrailya
I think the desktop might have been better if I was *in* the balloon... :rolleyes: EDIT: that is, erm, that I took the photo from there, rather than the ground. Just to clear up any ambiguity...

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.